Hearthware Home Products - Dome cracked after about 10- 15 uses

1795 N Butterfield Rd, Libertyville, IL 60048, USA 0 comments

Does nuwave replace the cheap plastic dome ??? what more do you need to know both of the clear plastic domes cracked..

my daughter very upset ..it was a gift. Love the way it cooks but need replacement dome.. Nuwave pro infrared oven. Not sure why it has to be 100 words..

just want to know if you replace them for free ?? I did not take photos but I could ..

3 big cracks if someone could contact me I would appreciate it .. Ginny Castle 716-913-7871 & thank you turquoise & white oven ,,Please contact me to see what your going to do about this problem

Review about: Nuwave Oven Buy One Get One Free Plus Free Bonus Gifts Deal.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Fast cooking.

I didn't like: Dome cracking in short time, Defective equipment, Defective unit just replace it please.

Hearthware Home Products - They never anccerd the call

Style and Design

need info on flavor wave over hearth ware home products model 2007 #10c003639 need to know how to set the temp. how to use it an haw to find vido on youtube that showed this unit.

and way do you erquert 100 words and way do you not have a working phone for a few ?

what a wast of my time is this some over payed joke hope they in joy the joke at this point i need 25 words so cat dag rat fish what one do you like. what is a good sound i like the sound of a ice cream truck or the sound of out side

Review about: Heartwave Home Produts Model 2007 Flaver Wave Oven.

Reason of review: have not had customer service cant get to a person to ask my ?.

Preferred solution: have some one call 12533246659.

Hearthware Home Products - NuWave 2 PIC

Never BUY FROM INFOMERCIALS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Model#30151 Bought the 2 for one deal and didnt need the second one till this passed weekend.

Of course when I took it out of the box and plugged it in, it didnt turn on. I have spent hours contacting people about how to just switch it out for a new one that works, as I do like the NuWave that does work, but they say they cant find my bill of sale in their system. That is a little odd.

BUT thats what I get I guess for buying something made in China, and bought from an infomercial. SHAME ON YOU Hearthware Inc.

Review about: Nuwave 2 Pic.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: return unit that doesnt work and replace it..

I didn't like: Defective equipment, Defective unit just replace it please.

Comments

issue unresolved on Nuwave II

Hearthware Home Products - Missing information book

3.8
Style and Design

I bought my wife a nuwave pro cooker and it is missing the information booklet. Can I get one without returning the unit?

My wife really thinks that she is going to like it and is anxious to try all of the neat features it has. we are trying to eat healthier these days so she thought that this might help us cut down on a lot of the fats in our food and we are cutting back on the number of carbs in our diet.

as a result I for one have lost 35LBS in the last 3 Months. my wife and I both are in our 70's and have numerous health problems so we are doing all that we can do to get healthier again.

I liked: Features.

Hearthware Home Products - Simple Review #1480916470

1.9
Style and Design

Cookware non stick surface lasted only a few months. Food sticks terribly.

Called Nuwave about it and they said something about curing with oil. Told them that didn't help.

Would not replace but I found copper chef works on pic better than Nuwave cookware. Why $40 bucks to replace a defective fry pan?

Review about: 10 5 Perfect Green Duralon Frying Pan Model 32010Al.

Hearthware Home Products - Good item

We have use the manual oven for a while and even made a 12 lb turkey in it with out an extender and had no problems, want to tell you that it is a good product and have used it several times with great satification. happy to use!

great product. thank you. I do not know what else to say but thanks for the product. .I have read and am not a pissed consumer.

thanks, thanks. thanks good good good good good item. now is the time for all good boys to become men and serve in the armed forces.

I am running out of thins to say. Do you make a extender for the manual models?

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss "enjoy our nuwave." of nuwave oven 20201 oven. Hearthware Home Products needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nuwave oven 20201 oven in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Hearthware Home Products.

Hearthware Home Products - Simple Review #1472482197

Crestview, Florida 0 comments
2.5
Style and Design

The quality is of the mixer cups for the twister is poor. The little tabs around the cups tend to chip, crack and break off, this disables useage of the blender. The replacement cups are $5.00, shipping is a ridiculous amount, over$10.00.

Review about: Nuwave Twister.

Hearthware Home Products - Customer NO Service

Belleview, Florida 2 comments
Style and Design

My brother gave me a NuWave Party Mixer and a NuWave Twister (some sort of chopping machine) this is for my up[coming birthday. He purchased it sometime last summer and had been holing on to them until yesterday. This morning I opened the Party Mixer and the motor was broken. The head is to (motor assy.) is in pieces.

I called the NO SERVICE hotline and all I got was them telling me that it was out of warranty because he purchased it last summer. The box had never been opened. There is no apparent damage to the box as it was packed in a shipping box that has no apparent damage as I am looking at it as I write this note. NO SERVICE was all into selling me another one. I am afraid to open the chopper thing. Tell my brother thank you for thinking of me and let him handle or deal with NO SERVICE.

On my way to Wal-Mart to get a blender & chopper but it will not have NUWave on it.

Bill Mills

Silver Springs, Florida

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of defective equipment. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of nuwave now party mixer blender. Hearthware Home Products needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nuwave now party mixer blender in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Hearthware Home Products.

Comments

#1382049

I had same experience. Blender came with "oven" and hadn't needed it and put it away and forgot about it.

3 years later moved and "found" it, decided to use for smoothies. Opened, still in plastic and motor was in pieces. Hadn't been unpacked prior.

Sure it's out of warranty. Cheaply made!!

ransom

Was it indeed out of warranty?

Hearthware Home Products - NuWave Cooktop is ***!!!

Las Vegas, Nevada 0 comments

I purchased the NuWave Cooktop as a present for a friend who died before I could get it to her. That was in Spring of 2013.

Actually I registered the equipment but did not open the package until last year (2015) when I moved into my new home. At first just used one unit maybe 3 times a month. In December of last year. I started using the cooktop more often once I got the hang of its heating mode.

I tried using it a week ago and nothing...no heat, no nothing, just dead. I called the so called Customer Service this morning and was told that there was nothing they could do. They claim that repair was impossible. The warranty was good for 1year, however they have a extended warrenty for $29 for 3 years after the first year.

Big Secret...I was never notified. I'm really tired of the *** that is made in China and the fact that there is NO REPAIR available proves the product is junk. So the first unit didn't work after 3 months. They say that I would have to pay $99 plus shipping to get a replacement.

What a rip off!!!!!

I'm contacting the BBB tomorrow, first thing.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $150. This person is overall dissatisfied with Hearthware Home Products. The most disappointing about nuwave precision induction cooktop at Hearthware Home Products was defective equipment Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Hearthware Home Products.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Hearthware Home Products to other companies on our site.

Hearthware Home Products - Simple Review #1457024189

Midland, Texas 0 comments

DON'T BUY! Dome had small bubble on edge & was slightly out of round.

Oven lasted slightly over year then POP! Dome cracked.

Customer service poor then asked for $40 to replace. Consumer police - where are you?

Review about: Nuwave Oven Pro.