I will join the legions of Nuwave customers complaining about the cracked & distorted domes.I actually sent my dome back to Nuwave at their Libertyville Il.

facility at my expense. They sent it back to me without opening my letter of exclaimation. With so many quality complaints on the dome I would think a responsible Co. would correct the problem.

They have a strange business plan.I ordered a replacement dome & paid the shipping cost to protect my original investment. But from my experience I have cancelled plans to buy a nuwave oven for my daughters for Christmas.

why put them through all this hassel which will occur onless the Co.corrects its problem

Had an Experience with Hearthware Home Products?

Comments

I bought my NuWave Dec 2011 and my dome cracked 2 weeks ago.I have tried phoning customer service for 2 weeks(lines always busy).

I tried chat but was told no one was available and to leave a message if I wanted to be contacted. No answer so far for 2 days. I have recommended NuWave to all my friends and several have bought one. Wish I knew about your shabby customer service before I told them.

Where is the one year warrantee you promised? Now my first chore in the morning is to try to reach customer service.

Will you please help me?By the way I always use the stand for the dome and always clean it after each use.