You can not get there from here........no delivery of product...according to Fed X, not even shipped, just a
label made, but never shipped.......no way in in get a live person in customer service to talk to you about this matter....have sent two e mails, again no response...and obviously there are hundreds of folks like me
in so that you need a pissed consumer sight.........WOW, what action is needed to get someone to answere a phone returned call or an e mail answer.....what action should I take next? Pissed consumer I have the order number, the tracking number, the confirmation number, but no answers.....order no is 78058,
confirmation is Kovich66102. LOOKING FOR HELP sgny
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- New Wave Pot
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "On April 23, 2015 I made the mistake of ordering a microwave oven, 5 year warranty and trim kit from AppliancesConnection.com. At the time of placing the order,..."
- "Please read reviews prior to ordering from this company, I wish I had. Ordered a 48” Broan Range Hood $1,100.00. Arrived in box that look undamaged (same as..."
- "The first new wave oven I had worked great for over four years. Bought the two deal special late 2013. Gave one to my mom for Christmas. Kept the other..."
- "Purchased a used a travel trailer from Camping World in April of 2015. Bought in Albuqurque, NM, but that's another story. Bought an "extended warranty with the trailer. I was..."
- "I was a Dish Network customer for several years. I subscribed to pretty all their channels. I guess as of 2009, they changed one of their satellites for international channels...."
- "The following letter is what I sent to the President of Gray Line Bus Tours... you guessed it... no reply, they obviously don't care about their customers.Dear Grayline Official:On June..."
- "This is my first order and I would say your app is really really disappointing and rude. This is the worst of all delivery service I had ordered with and I..."
- "The "carrots were whitish" rubbery. awful. I had put vegetables in soup.. The "carrots were whitish" rubbery. awful. I had put vegetables in soup.. Making a direct statement...."
- "Highster Mobile Promised Lifetime Access. Granted a perpetual license. "No Hidden Cost" and "No Monthly Fee." All for the price of $69.99. After several months of..."