Hearthware Home Products - customer service is a joke
You can not get there from here........no delivery of product...according to Fed X, not even shipped, just a
label made, but never shipped.......no way in in get a live person in customer service to talk to you about this matter....have sent two e mails, again no response...and obviously there are hundreds of folks like me
in so that you need a pissed consumer sight.........WOW, what action is needed to get someone to answere a phone returned call or an e mail answer.....what action should I take next? Pissed consumer I have the order number, the tracking number, the confirmation number, but no answers.....order no is 78058,
confirmation is Kovich66102. LOOKING FOR HELP sgnybfa76c4
You may also like
- "Dear All, Ã¬`m an Egyptian citizen ,and as Samsung is a worldwide product i bought my mobile phone i8510 from UAE. There`s a little wire unplugged and i need to get..."
- "I went to quail springs mall with my mom to get her eyes checked and get some new glasses. We'll on the way to go look at frames I was..."
- "14 months after purchasing my PIC units, one of them came totally apart. Customer service tells me "sorry it only comes with a 12 month warranty. Offered me a discount..."
- "purchased couch and love seat from Bob's and after 2 1/2 years it started cracking and ripping and eventually losing large pieces of the bonded leather on the loves seat...."
- "The oil dripped....and look what happen...not happy about this and will NEVER use glade again......."
- "I ordered flowers with chocolate worth 70-80 pounds on Thursday for my friend's birthday on Saturday Delivery. The flowers were never delivered. When I checked with the delivery company then..."
- "Married in Oct and by Nov my ring is all dented/scared up it's tungsten with sterling silver and diamonds a ring that well not hold up ..."
- "I received a "guarantee card" for an iPad mini in the store from an employee who had an entire cart full of iPads. I asked her if I could have..."
- "I purchased the aerospeed bx100 box fan May 17, 2012. On May 18,2012 ( less than 24 hrs. after using this fan) My mobile home was destroyed by fire...."