Hearthware Home Products - Customer service is a joke
You can not get there from here........no delivery of product...according to Fed X, not even shipped, just a
label made, but never shipped.......no way in in get a live person in customer service to talk to you about this matter....have sent two e mails, again no response...and obviously there are hundreds of folks like me
in so that you need a pissed consumer sight.........WOW, what action is needed to get someone to answere a phone returned call or an e mail answer.....what action should I take next? Pissed consumer I have the order number, the tracking number, the confirmation number, but no answers.....order no is 78058,
confirmation is Kovich66102. LOOKING FOR HELP sgny
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Sadly, we are joining the ranks of dissatisfied customers who will likely never purchase another major appliance from Sears. While our story of a repeatedly botched delivery isn’t as..."
- "Hello My name is Janie Long. I bought a new Wave oven and after about 6 times of using it the dome crack's in half. The heating element still works..."
- "Please read reviews prior to ordering from this company, I wish I had. Ordered a 48” Broan Range Hood $1,100.00. Arrived in box that look undamaged (same as..."
- "I have gone through 3 of them, 1 large one and 2 small ones. My husband bought me the large one after I snapped the clasp on 2 small ones...."
- "I placed an order from Affordable Seating in late December. The goods were shipped later than promised and then the bar chairs arrived without seats, there were no table..."
- "Purchased a used a travel trailer from Camping World in April of 2015. Bought in Albuqurque, NM, but that's another story. Bought an "extended warranty with the trailer. I was..."
- "JNVIT Solutions is a bunch of crooks They told me I had support for three years for what I paid them . Then I bring them up on my computer..."
- "I bought small tube preamp which arrived incomplete, without the mains transformer, despite the seller's product description stating the transformer will be included. I have tried to resolve the matter with..."
- " They charged me $149 for their "service." They were bad dudes. Next day my call to them at wrong number was intercepted by brisco Tech as a subcontractor of Microsoft. They..."