Hearthware Home Products - customer service is a joke
You can not get there from here........no delivery of product...according to Fed X, not even shipped, just a
label made, but never shipped.......no way in in get a live person in customer service to talk to you about this matter....have sent two e mails, again no response...and obviously there are hundreds of folks like me
in so that you need a pissed consumer sight.........WOW, what action is needed to get someone to answere a phone returned call or an e mail answer.....what action should I take next? Pissed consumer I have the order number, the tracking number, the confirmation number, but no answers.....order no is 78058,
confirmation is Kovich66102. LOOKING FOR HELP sgnyf1d5873 review #339098
You may also like
- "I went to quail springs mall with my mom to get her eyes checked and get some new glasses. We'll on the way to go look at frames I was..."
- "I purchased a 50-inch TV during the first shopping event at Walmart Thanksgiving Day for the one hour guarantee. Upon arriving home (2-hours away from the store), I entered..."
- "I bought a Clipacell for my cell phone at the Ohio State Fair from Tom Patterson, of Patterson Services, LLC. It was guaranteed for life, period. It broke in only..."
- "I have purchase air max 90 for $110. I have only worn three times. Poor quality material being use. If I wanted cheap quality I would have went to payless..."
- "I ordered furniture for my daughter's apartment and had to take 2 days off to accommodate separate delivery dates. They delivered a piece of her furniture (picture attached) with..."
- "Finger Comber is AMAZING! I just read over the complaints on this site and disagree. But I do understand what it is like to not understand how to use a..."
- " :? I thought that I would give online flower shopping another chance because my first experience was really bad. The first company was Proflowers and I had ordered..."
- "DNA at 6 months of age shows my puppy is not a Toy Poodle that I paid good money for but is instead a Yorkie mix. Starmye and Robert Halpain..."
- "TyTy Nursery advertize online that they are selling 3 G size Adenium plant for $19.00 each . If you buy 10, you will get free shipping . On December 27,..."